call-me-your-baby asked: Come to bed baby
In a minute babe
According to People magazine, Oklahoma teens Katie Hill and Arin Andrews, who are transgender and were in a relationship with each other during their transitions, will share their stories in two memoirs to be published Sept. 30, 2014, by Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers. The book covers, revealed today, are above.
Katie Hill told People, "I don’t want this book to just appeal to transgender people or their allies. I want people to understand that there really is no such thing as normal."
I don’t know a lot about this couple but woohoo more YA books by trans people!
boom! both of these went on my goodreads list immediately
the 4/20 tweets are cominggggg brace urselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone